[otus] enable 802.11n for 2GHz and 5GHz.
This flips on basic 11n for 2GHz/5GHz station operation.
- It flips on HT20 and MCS rates;
- It enables A-MPDU decap - the payload format is a bit different;
- It does do some basic checks for HT40 but I haven't yet flipped on HT40 support;
- It enables software A-MSDU transmit; I honestly don't want to make A-MPDU TX work and there are apparently issues with QoS and A-MPDU TX. So I totally am ignoring A-MPDU TX;
- MCS rate transmit is fine.
- A-MPDU TX, as I said above;
- made radiotap work fully;
- short-GI support;
- lots of other stuff that honestly no-one is likely to use.
But! Hey, this is another ye olde 11n USB NIC that now works pretty OK
in 11n rates. A-MPDU receive seems fine enough given it's a draft-n
device from before 2010.
- Ye olde UB82 Test NIC (AR9170 + AR9104) - 2GHz/5GHz